Sound Healing Training
Course Dates and Times
Sound Vibration -- The Yoga of Listening
2 day intensive in the study of Sound Vibration.
In this training you will learn and explore the following:
* The Science and Philosophy of Sound & how it affects body/mind.
* Movement and Pranayama practice (breath).
* Working with the Chakras, Elemental energies & Subtle body.
* Hands on approach to gongs, Crystal & Tibetan bowls, chimes, drums and much more.
* Learn Sacred Mantras & vocal toning.
* Learning Frequency, musical notes, Quantum Physics.
* Caring for your Sacred Instruments, setting up sound space.
* How to cultivate sound in your field of work, classes, home.
* Core principles of Ayurveda, Tantra and energy work.
* How to lead a sound bath.
Becoming the player is the practice of dissolving, witnessing
More about Giselle:
Flowing with divinity and keeping all things sacred,
Giselle Abadie is dedicated to the science of yoga and sound vibration.
Using planetary gongs, Tibetan singing bowls, crystal bowls, chimes, bells, frame drum, and other various sacred instruments, Giselle facilitates sound baths through the elements. Incorporating yoga, pranayama practice, meditation, ecstatic movement, chanting, and vocal toning.
Giselle performs and guides sound bath workshops for yoga classes, festivals, teacher training programs, groups, and private healing sessions.
Giselle’s training includes five-year training with Sotantar Suraj’s Gong Academy (sound therapy), 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training from Yoga West, 200 Hour YogaWorks Teacher Training, an education in Ayurvedic Health from the California College of Ayurveda. Currently, she is studying the frame drum and vocal exploration with the incredible devotional singer and Frame drum artist Miranda Rondeau.
For more info:
$199 Early Bird Ends 5/25