Online Sign-Ups, Waitlist, and Cancellations
The Guide to our NEW Online Sign-Ups and Cancellations Policies.
Prior to booking class take some time to review your schedule. The class reservation window will open open 2 days prior to the class start time.
In order to recieve text or email updates about your class status you need to on your notifications. To do this, head to the top left corner of your app and click on the menu (3 bars) from there a drop down menu will appear- select settings- turn on notifications
HOW IT WORKS
- All regularly scheduled classes will become available for online sign- up 2 days before the class occurs – ending 2 hours before class starts.
- A client can use their mindbody online client account to log in via the Ra Yoga website or App.
- Due to COVID-19 all spots in class are available for preregrsistarion.
- Due to COVID-19 a client may not drop-in to take class.
- The waitlist is the same size as the class capacity.
- Clients on the waitlist will AUTOMATICALLY be added to the class roster if someone cancels their reservation.
In order to be placed on the waitlist you must have class credits available. The waitlist size is the same as the class capacity. If you are placed on the waitlist we would suggest confirming that your notifications are turned on. In the event that no space becomes availble for class you will be removed from the waitlist and class credits will be returned to your account.
In the event that you need to late cancel, you will be charged at $10.00 fee. A late cancel is any reservation which is canceled any time within the 3 hour to 1 hour time window before class begins
In the event that you do not attend class or cancel your reservation at least 1 hour prior to the beginning of class, you will be considered a no show and charged a $15.00 fee.
We know things come up and life gets busy! The best way to cancel your reservation is through our App. Please note that you will be charged a cancellation fee in the event that you cancel 3 hours to 1 hour prior to the class start time and all class credits will be returned to your account.