Ra Yoga is now offering newcomers 2 full weeks of unlimited yoga for $25 OR one free week of unlimited yoga at all 4 of our studios. We believe that yoga should be available to everyone, despite constraints on time or wallets. With 14 different styles and over 100 classes per week, we have something for yoga students at any level. Come check us out to see how we keep yoga weird.
- Please be on time. As a courtesy to the teachers and other students, please arrive early enough to settle in without rushing. If you are late, you might not be allowed into class.
- The yoga room is intended to be a quiet zone. Please refrain from any loud talking in the yoga room. Many students use the time before class to quiet and center themselves as they prepare for class.
- Honor the peacefulness and grace of the room by moving quietly.
- Leaving the room during class should be limited to emergencies If you absolutely must leave the room, please do so between postures. Also, please return to the class between postures. Leaving and entering the room during postures can be disruptive to other students trying to focus and balance.
- Practice stillness in the body and stillness in the mind between postures (this may be the hardest part of class in the beginning).
- No social conversations during class please. This can be very distracting for the teacher and other students.
- Have an open mind and have fun!
- Please leave the room quietly. Respect your fellow students as they continue to observe silence after the final savasana (resting pose).
- If using our shower facilities, please keep the duration of your locker-room time to 30 minutes to allow time for other students to use the facilities.
- Have fun! Let go of your Type A instincts and behaviors. This is not a race or a competition. It's just yoga, and it's just 60 minutes out of your entire day, so let your heart smile and enjoy it!
Still have questions? We've probably got your answer.